Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@d-haven.org> on 2003/09/12 19:02:48 UTC

Where to download Maven RC1?

All the docs are updated on the website referring to Maven-1.0-RC1.  The only
binaries that I can find to download are for Maven-1.0-beta10.

Has RC1 been released yet?

Also, is Maven planning on using Apache's mirroring infrastructure to distribute
it?

Re: Where to download Maven RC1?

Posted by Jeffrey Bonevich <je...@bonevich.com>.
Not released yet.  beta10 is the current release.  Project descriptor
for maven has been adjusted for the RC1 release, so that shows up on the
site docs.  I have no clue what the timeline for release of RC1 is, though.

jeff

Berin Loritsch wrote:
> All the docs are updated on the website referring to Maven-1.0-RC1.  The
> only
> binaries that I can find to download are for Maven-1.0-beta10.
>
> Has RC1 been released yet?
>
> Also, is Maven planning on using Apache's mirroring infrastructure to
> distribute
> it?

Jeffrey Bonevich
Ann Arbor, Michigan
bonevich at covad dot net
jeff at bonevich dot com
http://www.bonevich.com

"Make me a fire and I'm warm for a night.  Set me
on fire and I'm warm for the rest of my life."
- Ancient Didactical Saying

Re: Where to download Maven RC1?

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
news <ne...@sea.gmane.org> wrote on 13/09/2003 03:02:48 AM:

> All the docs are updated on the website referring to Maven-1.0-RC1.  The
only
> binaries that I can find to download are for Maven-1.0-beta10.
>
> Has RC1 been released yet?

The web site says:

'Doc for 1.0-rc1-SNAPSHOT'

This means 1.0-rc1 isn't out yet.

> Also, is Maven planning on using Apache's mirroring infrastructure
> to distribute it?
Sure once we work out what it means to us.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting