Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gustavo Mejia <gm...@infotec.com.mx> on 2003/06/02 23:10:08 UTC

Listing files

Hi all,

I am using Tomcat 4.1.24, and I am trying to hide the list of files that
I have in my context, I define something like :

 <Context path="/ue_sectur" docBase="C:\IFAI\UE_SECTUR" debug="0"
reloadable="true">
prefix="UE_SECTUR_log." suffix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>

</Context>

and I enter to http://localhost:/ue_sectur
I can see (correctly) my index.jsp, now inside C:\IFAI\UE_SECTUR I have
other folders like: C:\IFAI\UE_SECTUR\jsp

so when I enter to http://localhost:/ue_sectur/jsp shows all my files in
that folder, I checked the Tomcat documentation but I haven't found the
parameter that I have to change in order to hide the content of this
folder.

I apreciate your help.
Gustavo Mejia
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses]
[Deteccion de virus para una mayor seguridad en sus correos de Entrada y Salida.]
---

Re: Listing files

Posted by Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>.
Hi,