Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Yassar S <ya...@infosys.com> on 2002/09/16 08:17:55 UTC

[users@httpd] RE: Apache module performance

Hi,

 Yes, we are implementing a handler in our module.

 The pre processing and post processing of the handler is taking about 5.5ms while
 the handler takes about 2.5ms to serve a request. Is it an acceptable performance?

Thanks
Yassar.

--- In new-httpd@y..., "Bill Stoddard" <bi...@w...> wrote:
Does your module implement a handler? If so, then perhaps you need to
implement a map_to_storage hook to bypass directory_walk? (mod_jk
uses this
trick).

Bill