Posted to dev@pinot.apache.org by Sai Boorlagadda <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/18 20:18:33 UTC

Re: Big Data Meetup @ LinkedIn tomorrow at 5:30pm

Hello Seunghyun,

Have the meet up videos are uploaded to some channel?

Sai

Posted by Sunitha Beeram <sb...@linkedin.com>.
Hi!

We have the video available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDEkxaEJbgs

~Sunitha

On 4/18/19, 2:09 PM, "Seunghyun Lee" <sn...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi Sai,

    Thank you for the follow up. I think that the video is not yet available on
    public.

    @Sunitha, Can you update Sai on the videos?

    Best,
    Seunghyun