Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Sandeep Dhawan <sa...@intersolutions.stpn.soft.net> on 2004/05/28 06:49:11 UTC

Xindice Installation

hi xindicians,

   i am having some problem in installing apache xinidce database server.
   First of all can someone make me clear that , is it necessary
   to install tomcat web server before xindice can be installed..If yes then
why is it so ?
   Also has someone got any detailed documentation for the installation of
the xindice server..

thanks,
sandeep

Re: Xindice Installation

Posted by Imtiyaz <im...@yahoo.co.in>.

hi  sandeep,

try to read the user guide and developers guide from

the side

or read the readme.txt which is in xindice directory

in that read install.windows file

for installations

Sandeep Dhawan <sa...@intersolutions.stpn.soft.net> wrote:hi xindicians,