Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ben Schmidt <b....@alchemy.co.nz> on 2008/08/19 06:52:09 UTC

[Trinidad] Can XMLMenuModel be rendered as an unordered list?

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a menu and breadcrumbs for the project I'm working
on.  I've got the breadcrumbs working well, backed by a XMLMenuModel,
and I would like the menu to use the same model.

The menu needs to show only the top 2 levels, maybe 3 in some cases, of
the model, and it needs to be a cascading style menu (i.e. the lower
levels popup on mouse over).  Is there a way to do this with Trinidad?

Alternatively is there a way I can convert the XMLMenuModel to HTML UL tags?

Thanks
Ben Schmidt

--
Ben Schmidt