Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "Moturu,Praveen" <Pr...@cnalife.com> on 2002/05/06 18:19:47 UTC

Any One used Lucene to search JSP Pages! - Need Help

Hi All, Has any used indexing or searching JSP Pages using Lucene.. From My
Side I was successful in indexing and searching text files and Html files
only.

Thanks for your help

Re: Any One used Lucene to search JSP Pages! - Need Help

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
jGuru.com has a Lucene Forum which contains a thread about this
subject.  Check there.

Otis