Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Chamila Wijayarathna <cd...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/13 10:32:29 UTC

Java version requirements for Thrift

Hello all,
When I ran 'make check' with java6 installed, it gives me error saying
"package java.nio.file does not exist". I think nio is coming with java 7.
Should we update java version at [1] according to that?

1. http://thrift.apache.org/docs/install/

Thank You!

--
*Chamila Dilshan Wijayarathna,*
SMIEEE, SMIESL,

Re: Java version requirements for Thrift

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
yes, this requires a doc update.