Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Riaan Oberholzer <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/19 10:30:19 UTC

jsp precompile problems

I'm trying to precompile jsp's... I get a null pointer
exception using the ant jspc taks, then the 2nd run it
generates all .java files successfully (???).

Now trying to javac these, I get:

[javac]
D:\projects\workdir\hv\obi\rts\service\jsp-compile\lidOpvragen_jsp.java:102:
javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext is not public in
javax.servlet.jsp; cannot be accessed from outside
package
[javac]   private boolean
_jspx_meth_html_base_0(javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext
pageContext)

Any ideas how I must correct this? Thanks.