Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by L Frohman <lf...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/14 04:42:45 UTC

build with eclipse question

In the wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Eclipse_IDE

under the section:

"Eclipse setup example"

I am following the steps and everything works up to the last step.

the last step is:

"Continue importing the 11 myfaces "projects" (the myfaces sub-projects). "

I don't understand what is necessary here. Can anybody give me some more
detail on what to do in this last step?

Thank you,
Lance

Re: build with eclipse question

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
check out the code w/ Subversion (Tortoise for instance), build w/ maven
(mvn install)

it is also possible to create several eclipse projects (API, SHARED,
IMPL, TOMAHAWK,...) w/ maven
(mvn eclipse:eclipse)

-Matthias

On 5/14/06, Murat Hazer <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> build with maven it is more easy. (i think)
>
> regards..
>

> On 5/14/06, L Frohman <lf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > In the wiki:
> >
> > http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Eclipse_IDE
> >
> > under the section:
> >
> > "Eclipse setup example"
> >
> > I am following the steps and everything works up to the last step.
> >
> > the last step is:
> >
> > "Continue importing the 11 myfaces "projects" (the myfaces sub-projects).
> "
> >
> > I don't understand what is necessary here. Can anybody give me some more
> > detail on what to do in this last step?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Lance
> >

> --
> Murat HAZER
> Elektrik-Elektronik Mühendisi - Electrical-Electronics Engineer
> Tel - Phone: +90 222 335 05 80 - 1395
> Cep Tel - Mobile Phone: +90 532 472 00 63
> Blog URL: http://www.projedunyasi.org
> Yahoo Group:

Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18
48282 Emsdetten
http://jroller.com/page/mwessendorf
mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: build with eclipse question

Posted by Murat Hazer <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
On 5/13/06, L Frohman <lf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Continue importing the 11 myfaces "projects" (the myfaces sub-projects). "

I haven't done it recently, but it's generally just clicking on the ok
button after the dozen-or-so "projects" are displayed.