Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/31 15:44:20 UTC

Question about xml modeling.

Hi,

I'm facing a problem with Lenya and I'm a bit confused right now. The
problem is that I got some xml datas that describe a user and I want
to present those informations in two differents web pages. Is it
possible? I taught at first to use a xinclude statement but what
happen when the author edit the page? I believe he won't be able to
edit the user's datas.

I would appreciate any pointers to a solution or an explanation if I'm
totally wrong.
Thank in advance and btw great work. Lenya kick ass!

Alexandre Poitras
Quebec city, Canada

*Sorry for any mistakes I made, english is not my native language.

Re: Question about xml modeling.

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.

this might help: http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/XIncludeAggregationProposal