Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Janek Bogucki <ya...@studylink.com> on 2003/09/07 03:35:41 UTC

[collections] CollectionUtils.getCardinalityMap JavaDoc

In CollectionUtils.getCardinalityMap the documentation notes the meaning of an entry that maps to null but I don't see how any such entry can exist in the returned map as all the keys in the map come from the collection parameter and will map to >=1. Have I missed something?

Re: [collections] CollectionUtils.getCardinalityMap JavaDoc

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
Your logic makes sense to me ;-)
Stephen