Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Carlos Cruz <ca...@nbtbizcapital.com> on 2019/01/16 22:04:05 UTC

Royale Browser Project projects creating MXML

Hi All, hope I'm asking my question on the right list.

I recently started testing out Royale to create JS apps (Royale Browser
Project). Is there any reason I'm not able to create MXML files, it's grayed
out (about Moonshine output bellow)?

Thanks any help!

Carlos

---
https://www.avg.com

Re: Royale Browser Project projects creating MXML

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

I'm glad that is working for you! If you need something or miss anything in
Moonshine let us know on our github. We are open for suggestions.

Thanks,
Piotr

pt., 18 sty 2019 o 05:23 Carlos Cruz <ca...@nbtbizcapital.com> napisał(a):

> Hi Piotr,
>

> Just to confirm the problem seems to be fixed. Also the Search popup seems
> to be working better, if I recall properly there were some issues with
> Search Wrap and Search Backwards.
>

> Thanks for the quick help and links!
>

> Carlos

Piotr Zarzycki

RE: Royale Browser Project projects creating MXML

Posted by Carlos Cruz <ca...@nbtbizcapital.com>.
Hi Piotr,

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019, 11:04 PM Carlos Cruz <carlos@nbtbizcapital.com <ma...@nbtbizcapital.com> > wrote:

Hi All, hope I’m asking my question on the right list.

I recently started testing out Royale to create JS apps (Royale Browser Project). Is there any reason I’m not able to create MXML files, it’s grayed out (about Moonshine output bellow)?

Thanks any help!

Carlos

Piotr Zarzycki

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki

---

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Carlos,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Royale Browser Project projects creating MXML

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,