Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Walter H. van Holst" <wa...@xs4all.nl> on 2003/07/17 18:47:06 UTC

Another newbie question: SetPerlVar

Hello,

 If I use SetPerlVar in my apache-perl httpd.conf by just plainly
stating.

SetPerlVar Foo Bar

Apache-perl won't start:

Syntax error on line xxx of /etc/apache-perl/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'SetPerlVar', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration
/usr/sbin/apache-perl-ctl start: httpd could not be started

What is the obvious thing I am overlooking?

Regards,

 Walter
--
Like almost everyone, I receive a lot of spam every day, much of it
offering to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It's ridiculous.

Re: Another newbie question: SetPerlVar

Posted by "Walter H. van Holst" <wa...@xs4all.nl>.
On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 18:56, Frank Wiles wrote:

> > What is the obvious thing I am overlooking?
>
>   It's PerlSetVar not SetPerlVar.

* Blush *

Thanks.

Regards,

 Walter
--
All things that are, are with more spirit chased than enjoyed.
 -- Shakespeare, "Merchant of Venice"

Re: Another newbie question: SetPerlVar

Posted by Frank Wiles <fr...@wiles.org>.

 ---------------------------------
   Frank Wiles <fr...@wiles.org>
   http://frank.wiles.org
 ---------------------------------

Re: Another newbie question: SetPerlVar

Posted by Haroon Rafique <ha...@utoronto.ca>.
On Today at 6:47pm, WHvH=>Walter H. van Holst <wa...@xs4all.nl>...:

WHvH> Hello,
WHvH>
WHvH>  If I use SetPerlVar in my apache-perl httpd.conf by just plainly
WHvH> stating.
WHvH>
WHvH> SetPerlVar Foo Bar
WHvH>