Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Shaw, Richard A" <ri...@atkinsglobal.com> on 2007/06/17 16:22:35 UTC

Snapshots

Can somebody tell me when the next snapshot will be taken ? The latest is 6th June and I want to use the 7th June security changes.

I tried to add security changes to the 6th June snapshot (using winzip) but I think I've done something wrong because the only bus extension that gets added now when the bus is created is the http-jetty one.

Thanks

Richard

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

The ultimate parent company of the Atkins Group is WS Atkins plc.  Registered in England No. 1885586.  Registered Office Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5BW.

Re: Snapshots

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Actually,  there have been a couple snapshots since then.   However, the
artifactid changed so its in a slightly different place.   Looks like I
forgot to update the wiki.

You can grab it from:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT/

Dan