Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/11 16:01:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Enrico Olivelli & Charan Reddy

The Apache BookKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Enrico
Olivelli & Charan Reddy and they have accepted.

Charan Reddy and Enrico Olivelli have been contributing bookkeeper changes
to the community for a while. They are active in code contributions,
discussion and code reviews. We are looking forward to more contributions
from them.

Congratulations and welcome onboard, Enrico Olivelli & Charan Reddy!

Sijie on behave of the BookKeeper PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Enrico Olivelli & Charan Reddy

Posted by Charan Reddy G <re...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Enrico!

Thank You Sijie and JV.

Posted by Charan Reddy G <re...@gmail.com>.