Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com> on 2006/01/10 18:07:27 UTC

ParserFactory test fail

Hi Jerome,
I'm not sure but could it happen that with your new html protocol
plugin the ParserFactory fails, since a component require log4j?
May we should than add log4j into the core classpath, since I had
added log4j to the NUTCH_HOME/lib and than the test was running
successfully.

Stefan

org/apache/log4j/Layout
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Layout
         at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:
1618)
         at org.apache.nutch.plugin.Extension.getExtensionInstance
(Extension.java:151)
         at org.apache.nutch.parse.ParserFactory.getParsers
(ParserFactory.java:164)
         at org.apache.nutch.parse.TestParserFactory.testGetParsers
(TestParserFactory.java:108)

Re: ParserFactory test fail

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
Sure, my mistake.