Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Valentina Ivanova <va...@ri.se> on 2021/08/30 13:46:06 UTC

Nifi & rtsp or rtmp

Hello!

I am tasked to handle streaming video in rtmp or rtsp and have a quite short time to set it up. So I am wondering if Nifi is the best tool to use for this task.
I found this thread from 4 years ago: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nifi-users/201709.mbox/%3C3A956343-EC9F-4AFA-975B-A9487BD04E79@acesinc.net%3E
and wonder if there are any development in that direction since then. I did not find anything more recent.

As far as I understand I can use ListenTCP and ListerUDP would be my best option in Nifi. Is this correct? Any guidelines how to set such flow up would be very appreciated. Would it be better/easier to use another tool?

Thanks & all the best
Valentina

Re: Nifi & rtsp or rtmp

Posted by Valentina Ivanova <va...@ri.se>.
Hi Jeremy!

Many thanks for your reply! Just forwarded your question to my colleague who is more knowledgeable about these requirements. Will get back to you as soon as I know more.

Thousands thanks again!
Valentina
Posted by Jeremy Dyer <jd...@gmail.com>.
Valentina,