Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by RJtokenlanring <in...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/05 15:36:30 UTC

KahaDB not able to ignore broken log files

Hi,
I've a currupted .log kahadb log file that cause this exception:

Failed to start Apache ActiveMQ (localhost, null). Reason:
java.io.EOFException
java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.RandomAccessFile.readInt(Unknown Source)
..

I've configured broker to ignore journalFile as follow:

<persistenceAdapter>
       <kahaDB directory="../kahadb" enableIndexWriteAsync="true"
ignoreMissingJournalfiles="true" checkForCorruptJournalFiles="true"
checksumJournalFiles="true" />
</persistenceAdapter>

Shouldn't also .log files checked? There is a way to automatically drop
broken kahadb files?

Thank you and regards

Re: KahaDB not able to ignore broken log files

Posted by RJtokenlanring <in...@gmail.com>.
I've added those checks after... so this is problem.
Thanks!

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: KahaDB not able to ignore broken log files

Posted by RJtokenlanring <in...@gmail.com>.
HI, thank you.

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.

torsten@fusesource.com