Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Cyril Godefroy <cy...@ecomposite.fr> on 2004/10/02 08:34:18 UTC

[Off-topic] Eclipse + classpath

I'm using Eclipse, Spindle and Jetty launcher to work on our latest
project (well in fact all projects). This project is becoming rather
large and most of all, needs several sub projects.
I have tried to reorganize in Eclipse by creating another plain java
project and putting all the business layer there (beans, dao,
configuration), but Spring dislikes it: I have a CassCast Exception
when I try to load my hibernate session factory. Unfortunately, I
haven't been able to go deeper in the problem to find out what the real
issue is, but I suspect it has to do with the classpath and the fact
that Hibernate is unable to find its mapping files and beans.

I'm sure others have come across the same kind of issue on this list.
Comments and ideas will be welcome.

Cyril

eCOMPOSITE
J2EE & Multimedia