Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by dead_devil_66 <de...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/30 17:19:12 UTC

cxf maven project built successful but....

Greetings.

I have build, using maven plugin for eclipse, the project created using the
first command of this tutorial:
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-bc.html

Seems i got no errors during the build process. But, in the xbean.xml, i get
these two errors:

cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration
can be found for element 'cxfbc:consumer'.

cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration
can be found for element 'cxfbc:consumer'.

what is wrong????

Re: cxf maven project built successful but....

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 2011-4-4, at 上午10:11, dead_devil_66 wrote:

> Hmmm ok.
>
> I still get the errors but, moving on to more important things...

What's the error you see now?
> I have this basic setup. So, now, i need to make what to see some
> "action"?
> Sorry if this is a really basic question. Im a newbie at this and im a
> little confuse on how i will use BC providers and consumers...
Hope this link[1] is helpful for you
[1]http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-bc.html

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference

Re: cxf maven project built successful but....

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I believe you're not using component version 2010.01, you need figure
out what exact component version you're using then use that version xsd

Or simply
change
http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0 http://servicemix.apache.org/schema/servicemix-cxfbc-2010.01.xsd
http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0 http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0/servicemix-cxf-bc.xsd

That can always find the correct local xsd which redirect by
spring.schemas

Freeman

On 2011-3-31, at 上午9:56, dead_devil_66 wrote:

> well, this is xbean.xml, where the cxf binding components are
> declared:
>
> http://pastie.org/1737664
>
> i didn't change it

Freeman Fang

------------------------
CamelOne 2011
http://fusesource.com/camelone2011/
FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: cxf maven project built successful but....

Posted by dead_devil_66 <de...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

servicemix-cxf-bc is JBI component from Apache Servicemix project, so
this question should be post on Servicemix mailling list, so I just
reply to users servicemix mailinglist.
Btw, this error generally indicate you didn't specify correct
xsi:schemaLocation for the xbean.xml so that can't find the correct
schema.

Freeman

On 2011-3-30, at 下午11:19, dead_devil_66 wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> I have build, using maven plugin for eclipse, the project created
> using the
> first command of this tutorial:
> http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-bc.html
>
> Seems i got no errors during the build process. But, in the
> xbean.xml, i get
> these two errors:
>
> cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no
> declaration
> can be found for element 'cxfbc:consumer'.
>
> cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no
> declaration
> can be found for element 'cxfbc:consumer'.
>

> what is wrong????

Freeman Fang

------------------------

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

servicemix-cxf-bc is JBI component from Apache Servicemix project, so
this question should be post on Servicemix mailling list, so I just
reply to users servicemix mailinglist.
Btw, this error generally indicate you didn't specify correct
xsi:schemaLocation for the xbean.xml so that can't find the correct
schema.

Freeman

On 2011-3-30, at 下午11:19, dead_devil_66 wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> I have build, using maven plugin for eclipse, the project created
> using the
> first command of this tutorial:
> http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-bc.html
>
> Seems i got no errors during the build process. But, in the
> xbean.xml, i get
> these two errors:
>
> cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no
> declaration
> can be found for element 'cxfbc:consumer'.
>
> cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no
> declaration
> can be found for element 'cxfbc:consumer'.
>

> what is wrong????

Freeman Fang