Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Cиземин Александр <sa...@mail.ru> on 2008/08/13 15:17:44 UTC

Axis 2 backward compatibility

 Hi!

 I've got a question about axis 1-2 compatibility.
 I'm trying to use web service, which provides rpc/encoded schema and probably works on axis 1.4.
 If I rebuild wsdl schema to document/literal and create client with axis2, will it be working with web service?

 Thanks to all

Re: Axis 2 backward compatibility

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Cиземин Александр wrote:
>  Hi!
>
>  I've got a question about axis 1-2 compatibility.
>  I'm trying to use web service, which provides rpc/encoded schema and probably works on axis 1.4.
>  If I rebuild wsdl schema to document/literal and create client with axis2, will it be working with web service?

If you mean to say that you are going to change the schema expected by
service, it should work.

Samisa...

>  Thanks to all

Samisa Abeysinghe