Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/05/24 15:14:02 UTC

Refactoring in progress : questions

Hi Folks,
I have made some progress on removing the old good friend plexus :-).
Done for redback.
Apologize for side effect on failing archiva/continuum trunk :-(, as I
cannot do this in one shot, I work on module per module.
So it can/will take some times, I know the famous one beer to the team
per build failure (doh I have to schedule a full van :-) ).

Any objections if I move from plexus taskqueue to Spring scheduler [1] ?

The other issue I have is the use of maven apis in some modules (ie
archiva-dependency-tree-consumer ) which is very dependant to plexus.
So here I have to think/search on how to remove plexus for this part.
If any ideas, I accept :-)

Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy | http://www.linkedin.com/in/olamy

[1] http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/current/spring-framework-reference/html/scheduling.html