Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2011/07/25 03:37:37 UTC

Re: New Flume HP?

[Please subscribe to new flume-user@incubator.apache.org list, bcc
flume-user@cloudera.org, cc flume-user@incubator.apache.org]

I'd use the wiki page for now.  I was hoping to just forward to the wiki
page for now but the requirements for the web page mean it will take some
work and time to get that up properly.

Our current order of business is getting other infrastructure setup (jira
and initial code).

Thanks,
Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: New Flume HP?

Posted by Eric Sammer <es...@cloudera.com>.
Please note that if you use the wiki, the ASF greatly prefers people
link to https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/ which is a static HTML cache
version of the content rather than the true-blue Confluence
dynamically generated content.

Thanks!

--
Eric Sammer