Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/08 17:13:15 UTC

Invalid Tooltip for Jira Workflow

Hi;

I've opened an issue an applied a patch for it. Then I've resolved it.
Tooltip says that:

A resolution has been taken, and it is awaiting verification by reporter

However reporter is me :) What is the appropriate workflow for such kind of
things at Lucene/Solr project?

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Invalid Tooltip for Jira Workflow