Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by soir <ig...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/05 11:45:57 UTC

Re: CMS Integration

Hello,

I work on the integration of Jackrabbit repository with Tapestry. So far, I
have
implemented the loading of localized assets from CMS and now I am working on
the

Igor

Re: CMS Integration

Posted by Igor Bljahhin <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Can we talk on Gtalk or something? Actually, I don't have much code, just
one-two classes...

Igor

Re: CMS Integration

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.