Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by dr...@bfm.bm on 2006/10/02 20:08:03 UTC

Using TuscanyHost on Geronimo 1.1

How would I go about overriding the default Host instance in the Tomcat
connector in order to replace it with an instance of TuscanyHost. For
example, in order to integrate Tuscany into vanilla Tomcat, I have to
change server.xml  from:

<Host appBase="webapps" autoDeploy="true" name="localhost" unpackWARs=
"true" xmlNamespaceAware="false" xmlValidation="false">

<Host appBase="webapps" autoDeploy="true" className=
"org.apache.tuscany.tomcat.TuscanyHost" name="localhost" unpackWARs="true"
xmlNamespaceAware="false" xmlValidation="false">

The question is: how would I do this in geronimo 1.1?

Denis Robert
Senior Technical Architect
BF&M Insurance Group
Phone: (441) 298-0344
Email: drobert@bfm.bm
This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
the system manager.