Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Wolfgang <wk...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2007/08/29 11:21:19 UTC

Avoid line break

Hi,

is it possible to avoid a line break after e.g. <h:inputText
value="#{home.datasetName}"/>e.g. myDatase?

Cheers,
Wolfgang

Re: Avoid line break

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Just nest them in the standard h:panelGroup (or use one of the more
solutions using Trinidad). Is, by any chance, your inputText nested in
a h:panelGrid (a panelGrid renders a table with the value of its
"columns" attribute as the number of cells per row).

Hope this helps,

Bruno

Re: Avoid line break

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
I believe <tr:panelGroupLayout layout="horizontal"> renders as a TABLE
with each component in on row, so it will never wrap.

Re: Avoid line break

Posted by Florian Reiser <fl...@gmx.de>.
Hello Wolfgang,