Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ji...@jidanni.org on 2009/09/06 11:03:23 UTC

sa-update: rules: failed to run __RCVD_IN_2WEEKS

Help, sa-update gives:

rules: failed to run __RCVD_IN_2WEEKS test, skipping:
	(Can't locate object method "received_within_months" via package "Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" at (eval 755) line 19.
)
channel: lint check of update failed, channel failed

Re: sa-update: rules: failed to run __RCVD_IN_2WEEKS

Posted by ji...@jidanni.org.
MM> Did the rule __RCVD_IN_2WEEKS end up in the current sa-update set?
MM> If so, you can either remove the rule, or install the SA from ... SVN.
If I http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DownloadFromSvn often, does that
mean I don't need to use sa-update anymore, as I will already be up to date?

Re: sa-update: rules: failed to run __RCVD_IN_2WEEKS

Posted by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si>.
On Sunday September 6 2009 11:03:23 jidanni@jidanni.org wrote:
> Help, sa-update gives:
>
> rules: failed to run __RCVD_IN_2WEEKS test, skipping:
> 	(Can't locate object method "received_within_months" via package
> "Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" at (eval 755) line 19. )
> channel: lint check of update failed, channel failed

The "received_within_months" should be in the recently posted
version, ready for 3.3.0 rescoring mass-checks:

| From: jm@jmason.org (Justin Mason)
| To: users@SpamAssassin.apache.org, dev@SpamAssassin.apache.org
| Subject: NOTICE: SpamAssassin 3.3.0 mass-checks now starting
|
| OK, if you're planning to send us mass-check logs for the
| 3.3.0 rescoring, now's the time!
| http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RescoreDetails has all the details.
| http://people.apache.org/~jm/mcsnapshot.tgz

Did the rule __RCVD_IN_2WEEKS end up in the current sa-update set?
If so, you can either remove the rule, or install the SA from mcsnapshot.tgz
(or SVN).

  Mark