Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by Faraz Khan <in...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/21 16:30:17 UTC

questions about XMLBeans

Hi. I am new to this mailing list. I need to use a data binder for a large schema.
XMLBeans looks very promising. I was wondering if you could answer a few
questions for me. Your product built classes and compiled them too,  and it fared much better than most others.

 1> Does JBind provide equivalent content after round trip XML -> java
-> XML

 2> Does it support xsi:type?

 3> Does it support wildcards, both for elements and attributes/?

 4> Does it support substitutionGroup?

 5> Does it handle includes and imports?

 6>does it handle namespace declarations correctly?

 7> Does it support list and union

 I was hoping you could answer these.
 Thanks in advance,
 Faraz