Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/14 16:20:32 UTC

Re: Greetings from Japan Apache Geronimo User Group

I think it would be a good idea to some pointers to groups like this
on our web site. What do others think?

Any other user groups/translation sights that are out there?

--kevan

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 18, 2007, at 1:21 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> What about adding a section on the web site for user groups!?

Works for me...
--kevan

Re: Greetings from Japan Apache Geronimo User Group

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
What about adding a section on the web site for user groups!?

Cheers!
Hernan