Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sea <26...@qq.com> on 2016/01/20 11:06:45 UTC

How to query data in tachyon with spark-sql

Hi,all      I want to mount some hive table in tachyon, but I don't know how to query data in tachyon with spark-sql, who knows?

Re: How to query data in tachyon with spark-sql

Posted by Gene Pang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You should be able to point Hive to Tachyon instead of HDFS, and that
should allow Hive to access data in Tachyon. If Spark SQL was pointing to
an HDFS file, you could instead point it to a Tachyon file, and that should
work too.

Hope that helps,
Gene