Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Quentin Bennett <Qu...@infinity.co.nz> on 2002/11/11 01:46:23 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Environment

Hi,

I don't know if this is an Apache question or a PHP one, but the Apache Environment listed by phpinfo() is blank update Apache 2.0/PHP 4.2.3, but populated under 1.3/4.0.6

Any ideas?

Thanks

Quentin Bennett
Transport Systems Division
Infinity Solutions
web http:\\www.infinitysolutions.co.nz
mailto:quentin.bennett@infinity.co.nz
Support Calls: mailto:support.desk@infinity.co.nz
Phone : +64 9 358 9720
Fax : +64 9 309 4142

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.

[users@httpd] server running fine but pages won't load?

Posted by Annemarie Zand Scholten <a....@chello.nl>.
Hi all,

I added an alias directive to my httpd.conf file and remotely restarted
apache with 'apachectl restart'. The restart went fine and I could acces the
server via putty without any trouble, but no browser would load my pages.
The browser didn't report any error messages, it just kept on looking for
the page. The restart reported no errors, configuration diagnostics looked
fine and I couldn't find anything weird in the logs.  Can anyone tell me
what went wrong? I'm new at this so please bear with me if I don't get the
tech-talk :-)

Thanks!
Annemarie