Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Selmer Ausland <se...@shawcable.com> on 2003/01/28 19:49:38 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.44 Analog 5.31 and ReportMagic

Hello Group;

Not sure if this is off-topic or not, but here goes.

I am using Apache 2.0.44 on Windows NT 4.0. For the past 2 days I have
tried to get ReportMagic to work with Analog 5.31 without success.

Analog 5.31 works fine by itself and provides the required stats and
ReportMagic works fine by itself.

But, for the life of me, I cannot get them to work together. I have
followed the Analog and ReportMagic help files to the 'T' (and anything
else I could find on the subject), but no dice.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Can it be a problem with this new
version of Apache 2.0.44 similar to the RotateLogs problem? Don't see
how, but I am grasping at straws here.

Thanks.

Selmer Ausland

--