Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by 003210 <su...@raisecom.com> on 2014/04/17 05:27:00 UTC

I do eagerly hope could have API locally. Do Wicket provide API download url?

hi,Martin Grigorov,
Do Wicket provide API download url,
Since my network is not stable, I do eagerly hope could have API locally.

sunnybean
58963399-5244

Re: Re: One example question:

Posted by 003210 <su...@raisecom.com>.
Hi,
As you explaned,
I infer that this 'TabbedPanelPage.this.getDefaultModel()' should return one model obtaining object String,
which String would be just the Class tag attribute in markup.
Have I understood u aright?
So why use the Class tag attribute itself replace the Class tag attribute itself? What would all that mean in practice?

软件七部 孙雅斌
分机:58963399-5244

From: Martin Grigorov
Date: 2014-04-17 18:07
To: 孙雅斌
CC: users
Subject: Re: One example question:
1) true
2) by using a model you can make the value dynamic, i.e. model.getObject() can return different values depending on some conditions. For example the class may be "even" for the even rows and "odd" for the odd rows. Read https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Working+with+Wicket+models

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:02 PM, 003210 <su...@raisecom.com> wrote:

Hi,
For  one example question:
In org.apache.wicket.examples.compref.TabbedPanelPage on line 95,
the sentence goes like "tabbedPanel.add(AttributeModifier.replace("class", TabbedPanelPage.this.getDefaultModel())); ".
I have tow questions:
1、Dose the 'class' keyword in the markup stand for CSS Class?
2、If the answer to question one is 'true', then why put an IModel to CSS Class? this move stands for what?

软件七部 孙雅斌
分机:58963399-5244

From: Martin Grigorov
Date: 2014-04-17 15:45
To: 孙雅斌
CC: users
Subject: Re: Do wicket have one-whole doc includes all docs that allow download in one time?
Hi,

No. There is no such doc.
If you use IDE like Intellij IDEA, Netbeans, Eclipse and if you use Maven-like build tool then you can tell them to download the javadoc automatically.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 10:41 AM, 003210 <su...@raisecom.com> wrote:

Hi,
This url (http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/wicket/) provides separated docs ,
Do wicket have one-whole doc includes all docs that allow download in one time?

软件七部 孙雅斌
分机:58963399-5244

From: Martin Grigorov
Date: 2014-04-17 15:15