Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2008/07/20 04:07:32 UTC

Project Group Build Order C 1.1

If I have 5 project groups, is there a way where I can control the order
of which group is built before the other groups?

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

RE: Project Group Build Order C 1.1

Posted by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com>.
Cool, thanks.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

--
Wendy

RE: Project Group Build Order C 1.1

Posted by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com>.
Cool, that's a good idea...However, If I have 5 projects and assign the
first to run at minute 1 and the second at minute 4, will the second
remain in queue even if the first takes 10 minutes to run?

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 7:07 PM, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen
Mills) <am...@deloitte.com> wrote:
> If I have 5 project groups, is there a way where I can control the
order
> of which group is built before the other groups?

I suppose you could define multiple schedules and assign the projects
to them in the order you want them to happen.

--
Wendy

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.