Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Thierry Cools <th...@s1.com> on 2000/10/31 14:44:55 UTC

Design problems

Hi,

I've a problem related with Struts, even if it is not a development problem.
We would like to develop JSP pages with the Struts tags, but the problem is that when we use those tags in a web designer tool, this guy is not able anymore to show the components in the forms as with normal form components. So the question is, does someone know a tool where it is possible to integrate user tags ( and so, struts tags ) so that we can still have a "draft" preview of the pages. By "draft", I mean that in place of the components we could have an image or even a text that will show that there is a component at this place.

Thanks,

Thierry Cools

Senior Java Developer
S1 Brussels