Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by anthony shaw <an...@apache.org> on 2017/05/07 21:51:29 UTC

[dev] [DISCUSS] Packages

Hi,

I'm looking for information on the "python-libcloud" packages that are in
FC/RedHat/CentOS and the Ubuntu/Debian packages

Someone is maintaining libcloud in the yum sphere via the EPEL repo
https://src.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/python-libcloud.git/commit/?h=epel7&id=274966c6ccbefe5bd7f32d73db857d37b4e7e1b3

But our Ubuntu/Debian packages are scarily out of date. Does anyone have
any information on how, or who updates these?

I'd like to add it to our major release process,

Regards,
Anthony

Re: [dev] [DISCUSS] Packages

Posted by Allard Hoeve <al...@gmail.com>.