Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com> on 2000/11/14 05:24:57 UTC

ANN: IBM XML and Web Services Development Environment released via alphaWorks

FYI:

IBM has released an alpha version of the "XML and Web Services Development
Environment" (WSDE) at
    http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/WSDE.
WSDE contains a set of XML tools and a wizard for creating and accessing
Web Services. The XML tools support DTD and XSD editing, XSL generation,
XML document editing, and relational database query and mapping to XML.
The Web Services wizard supports creating Web Services from JavaBeans,
generating WSDL, deploying services to the Apache SOAP runtime, and
generating JavaBean proxies and skeletons from WSDL. Future versions
of the product will include support for generating Web test clients from
WSDL, browsing and publishing WSDL to UDDI registries, and creating Web
Services from servlets and SQL statements. WSDE is based on technology
previously released on alphaWorks, including the Visual XML Tools, the
Web Services Toolkit, and The WSDL Toolkit.

Sanjiva.

Re: IBM XML and Web Services Development Environment released via alphaWorks

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
There will be a place to order a CD .. I'll forward the details as soon
as I get them!

Sanjiva.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.