Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by brycenesbitt <br...@obviously.com> on 2007/03/15 06:00:13 UTC

I know it's been asked before - getting fop-0.20.5 to not print [1]

Other than piping to /dev/null, is it possible to get fop to not print [1] to
the console, for each page rendered, of a multipage document?  I'm sure it's
been asked before, but google seems to not like googling [1] :-)

Re: I know it's been asked before - getting fop-0.20.5 to not print [1]

Posted by Roland Neilands <rn...@pulsemining.com.au>.
-q command line option or if embedded maybe logging levels in faq

Regards,
Roland

This e-mail is solely for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.