Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by hj...@kreis-steinfurt.de on 2017/03/27 08:55:48 UTC

openmeetings userlist?

Is  a list of openmeetings users (companies/institutions) available?

Yours
Hermann-Josef Beckers

Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Exactly :)
All links are here: http://openmeetings.apache.org/mail-lists.html

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by "Yakovlev N." <ya...@krvostok.ru>.
Sorry…J

Nik

RE: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by "Yakovlev N." <ya...@krvostok.ru>.

   < <ma...@openmeetings.apache.org> user-subscribe@openmeetings.apache.org>

Nik

RE: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by ARI HENDIAWAN <ar...@ocbcnisp.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Re: Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Good start! :)
I'm going to create page at openmeetings.apache.org With title "Our Users"
WDYT?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

should be enough I think.

Greetings Peter

Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi,

Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.

Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello,

Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I guess the best place would be under Community menu

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
company/institution                      | city               |
country  |  type

Re: openmeetings userlist?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm not aware of such list :(