Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Alexander Jesse <al...@csfs.com> on 2001/05/30 10:02:19 UTC

Calling a tag from within my own tag

Hi,

lately I found that from within my tag-class (inside the source-code) I needed
to call another tag and found out, that there seems no way...

My situation is:  in my JSP's I use the struts tags to do i18n, so all the strings
are in the struts-resource-file. In my own tag I need to get one these strings...
Sure I could read the resource-file in my own class, but...

I think calling the other tag would be better, because in that way I can also
access the functionality of a non-opensource tag!

Somebody has ideas how to do this?
Alexander Jesse