Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/18 08:06:04 UTC

Editable, closable and sortable tabs

Hello Sebastien,

I would like to create special tab view with Editable, closable and
sortable tabs.
I was able to add close component.
A have changed Label with AjaxEditableLabel, but unfortunately it doesn't work
Any click/button press cancels edit, and tab onclick behavior seems to
be dropeed :(
Additionally I found no way to add sortable() as here: [1]
Could you please help me in integrating all of this?

And one more question: Is it possible to perform sort of "light-weight
update"? Panels with content are very much heavy, so I would like to
be able to update tab buttons only....

[1] http://jqueryui.com/tabs/#sortable

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Editable, closable and sortable tabs

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sure, Thanks a lot :)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Or maybe it would be better to create client-side-only component to
avoid round trips and unnecessary component redrawing?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax