Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/06 08:58:44 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Flink mailing lists archive service has migrated to Apache Archive service

Thanks Leonard,

I have seen many users complaining that the Flink mailing list doesn't
work (they were using Nabble).
I think this information would be very helpful.

Best,
Jark

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
@Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>: I've also been annoyed by this 30
days limit, but I'm not aware of a way to globally change the default. I
would ask in #asfinfra in the asf slack.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.