Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by jmatinella <jo...@cinetconsult.com> on 2007/09/18 22:43:04 UTC

SOAPHEADERS

Hi, i'm working on a little project that was builded with maven and andromda,
i have completed my webservice and made all the aplication logic. I deploy
the project without any problems, but when i try to call or execute my
webservice i got this error message

15:14:31,843 INFO  [StAXSOAPModelBuilder] Starting to process SOAP 1.1
message
15:14:31,843 INFO  [StAXSOAPModelBuilder] No SOAPHeaders present !!

i just want to know if somebody can help me, because i need to finish my
work on the next days... thanks from Venezuela.

Jose Matinella
CINet Solutions C.A