Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Lu, Boying" <Bo...@emc.com> on 2014/08/14 11:20:20 UTC

A question to nodetool removenode command

Hi, All,

We have a Cassandra 2.0.7 running in three connected DCs, say DC1, DC2 and DC3.

DC3 is powered off, so we run  'nodetool removenode' command on DC1 to remove all nodes of DC3.
Do we need to run the same command on DC2?

Thanks

Boying

RE: A question to nodetool removenode command

Posted by Mark Reddy <ma...@boxever.com>.
Hi,