Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jagjeet Malhi <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2019/04/26 20:51:45 UTC

How to deploy Zeppelin Notebook on Internet Facing Server

Hi All-

I am looking a way to open up zeppelin over the internet in a controlled manner where end users (or me over internet) shouldn’t be able to add interpreter but can use existing published one and ability to refresh.

I’ll appreciate your feedback.

Thanks
Js

Re: How to deploy Zeppelin Notebook on Internet Facing Server

Posted by Xun Liu <ne...@163.com>.
Maybe Zeppelin Notebook Serving(Https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/3356 <https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/3356> ) is what you want.