Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Gokan Atmaca <li...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/26 10:46:51 UTC

spf

Hello

I want to check SPF. But it does not work. Can you help me with this?

config:
header SPF_GECER         eval:check_for_spf_pass()
describe SPF_GECER       SPF: sender matches SPF record
score SPF_GECER          -0.5

Thanks.

Re: spf

Posted by Jered Floyd <je...@convivian.com>.
Oops; I misread -- Gokan is the one reporting is issue.

Zimbra is bit unique -- they distribute most of the large OS components as they have them pinned to various versions.  So this is really going to be an issue best addressed by them.

For example, my install (on an Ubuntu 14.04 LTS base) includes these packages from Zimbra:

zimbra-perl
zimbra-perl-archive-zip
zimbra-perl-base
zimbra-perl-berkeleydb
zimbra-perl-bit-vector
zimbra-perl-cache-fastmmap
zimbra-perl-canary-stability
zimbra-perl-carp-clan
zimbra-perl-class-inspector
zimbra-perl-compress-raw-bzip2
zimbra-perl-compress-raw-zlib
zimbra-perl-config-inifiles
zimbra-perl-convert-asn1
zimbra-perl-convert-binhex
zimbra-perl-convert-tnef
zimbra-perl-convert-uulib
zimbra-perl-crypt-openssl-random
zimbra-perl-crypt-openssl-rsa
zimbra-perl-crypt-saltedhash
zimbra-perl-data-uuid
zimbra-perl-date-calc
zimbra-perl-date-manip
zimbra-perl-db-file
zimbra-perl-dbd-mysql
zimbra-perl-dbd-sqlite
zimbra-perl-dbi
zimbra-perl-digest-hmac
zimbra-perl-digest-sha1
zimbra-perl-email-date-format
zimbra-perl-encode-detect
zimbra-perl-encode-locale
zimbra-perl-error
zimbra-perl-exporter-tiny
zimbra-perl-file-grep
zimbra-perl-file-libmagic
zimbra-perl-file-listing
zimbra-perl-file-tail
zimbra-perl-filesys-df
zimbra-perl-geography-countries
zimbra-perl-html-parser
zimbra-perl-http-cookies
zimbra-perl-http-daemon
zimbra-perl-http-date
zimbra-perl-http-message
zimbra-perl-http-negotiate
zimbra-perl-innotop
zimbra-perl-io-compress
zimbra-perl-io-html
zimbra-perl-io-sessiondata
zimbra-perl-io-socket-inet6
zimbra-perl-io-socket-ip
zimbra-perl-io-socket-ssl
zimbra-perl-io-stringy
zimbra-perl-ip-country
zimbra-perl-json-pp
zimbra-perl-libwww
zimbra-perl-list-moreutils
zimbra-perl-lwp-mediatypes
zimbra-perl-lwp-protocol-https
zimbra-perl-mail-dkim
zimbra-perl-mail-spamassassin
zimbra-perl-mail-spf
zimbra-perl-mailtools
zimbra-perl-math-bigint
zimbra-perl-mime-lite
zimbra-perl-mime-tools
zimbra-perl-mime-types
zimbra-perl-mozilla-ca
zimbra-perl-net-cidr
zimbra-perl-net-cidr-lite
zimbra-perl-net-dns
zimbra-perl-net-dns-resolver-programmable
zimbra-perl-net-http
zimbra-perl-net-ldap
zimbra-perl-net-ldapapi
zimbra-perl-net-libidn
zimbra-perl-net-server
zimbra-perl-net-ssleay
zimbra-perl-netaddr-ip
zimbra-perl-parent
zimbra-perl-proc-processtable
zimbra-perl-soap-lite
zimbra-perl-socket
zimbra-perl-socket-linux
zimbra-perl-swatchdog
zimbra-perl-task-weaken
zimbra-perl-term-readkey
zimbra-perl-timedate
zimbra-perl-unix-getrusage
zimbra-perl-unix-syslog
zimbra-perl-uri
zimbra-perl-www-robotrules
zimbra-perl-xml-namespacesupport
zimbra-perl-xml-parser
zimbra-perl-xml-parser-lite
zimbra-perl-xml-sax
zimbra-perl-xml-sax-base
zimbra-perl-xml-sax-expat
zimbra-perl-xml-simple
zimbra-perl-zmq-constants
zimbra-perl-zmq-libzmq3
zimbra-spamassassin-rules

Regards,
--Jered

Re: spf

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.

Re: spf

Posted by Jered Floyd <je...@convivian.com>.
Matus,

It may be more effective to pursue this in a Zimbra support forum.

If you are running the OSS version (as am I!), you may have good luck here: https://forums.zimbra.org/

Unfortunately I run SpamAssassin on my mailhub prior to Zimbra so can't help on this one.

--Jered

Re: spf

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 26.02.17 20:04, Gokan Atmaca wrote:
>> % locate -i spf.pm
>> /usr/lib/perl5/Net/DNS/RR/SPF.pm
>> /usr/share/perl5/Mail/SPF.pm       # this is the module.
>> /usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/SPF.pm
>
>Hello
>
>This module path:
>
>[root@mail ~]# locate -i spf.pm
>/opt/zimbra/common/lib/perl5/Mail/SPF.pm
>/opt/zimbra/common/lib/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/SPF.pm
>/opt/zimbra/common/lib/perl5/Net/DNS/RR/SPF.pm
>/opt/zimbra/common/lib/policyd-2.1/cbp/modules/CheckSPF.pm

you still haven't answered my first two questions:

Re: spf

Posted by Gokan Atmaca <li...@gmail.com>.

Re: spf

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.