Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2002/08/02 21:11:49 UTC

New poll code

New poll test works fine on beos and apache builds OK but ab -n1000 -c2
crashes with a segfault in apr_poll.

Off on hols so can't diagnose further - sorry.

david

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
Where can I get access to a machine that is displaying this behavior?

Ryan

Ryan Bloom
rbb@covalent.net           rbb@apache.org

RE: New poll code

Posted by Rob Saccoccio <ro...@fastcgi.com>.
I posted a patch or two to ab to dev@httpd a week or two back.  At the time
I didn't realize the poll code was in flux (but noticed shortly after).

I actually have additional changes to submit but wanted to wait for the poll
api to stablize.

I'll bring it up to date and post it a little later tonight.

--rob