Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ga...@barclays.com on 2013/08/28 22:06:21 UTC

Camel Request Reply Timeout - Solace

Hi,
We are trying to use Camel as Middle Tier service for the Request and response , with Client as WPF using Solace Appliance.

I am able to receive the Request message sent by WPF client and process it but the reply ( Which I assume Camel will send back ) is not reaching WPF client.

WPF client is getting timeout after several seconds at which camel sends the response back.

Please advise if anyone faced this problem before?

My route details is below.

            <route id="replyprocessor" autoStartup="true">
                  <from uri="bean:queue:solace queue name ?exchangePattern=InOut" />
                  <log message="Incoming JMSReplyTo  is ${header.JMSReplyTo}"/>
                  <log message="Imcoming Destination is ${header.JMSDestination}"/>
                  <log message="Incoming Correlation ID is  ${header.JMSCorrelationID}"/>
                  <process ref="inrequestProcessor" />
                  <log message="Outgoing Destination is ${header.JMSDestination}"/>
                  <log message="Outgoing JMSReplyTo is  ${in.header.JMSReplyTo}"/>
                  <log message="Outgoing DisableReplyto is  ${header.disableReplyTo}"/>
                  <log message="Incoming Correlation ID is  ${header.JMSCorrelationID}"/>
            </route>

1.  I am setting a reply object as the body of the getin and getout.

2.  I am getting all the headers from getin to getout.

3.  The Wpf client is giving request like below

            _session.SendRequest(message, out replyMessage, timeoutMs);

            if (replyMessage != null)
            {
                replyEventItem = CreateEventItem(_session, replyMessage);
            }
            else
            {
                throw new EventItemReceiveTimeoutException(
                    string.Format("Didn't get a reply within {0} milliseconds.", timeoutMs));
            }

Please advise if anyone for any suggestions

Thanks
Ganesh

This message is for information purposes only, it is not a recommendation, advice, offer or solicitation to buy or sell a product or service nor an official confirmation of any transaction. It is directed at persons who are professionals and is not intended for retail customer use. Intended for recipient only. This message is subject to the terms at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer.

For important disclosures, please see: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer regarding market commentary from Barclays Sales and/or Trading, who are active market participants; and in respect of Barclays Research, including disclosures relating to specific issuers, please see http://publicresearch.barclays.com.